Make an Affordable and Legal Will Online
Online Will Application
Our online will application option offers an easy, affordable and time efficient solution to putting your affairs in order.
Priced at only £90 for a single Will and £130 for a Joint Will for you and your partner.
Our online will writing application comes with full telephone support from our Wills specialists.
Our online application option is suitable
- If you are over 18 and live in England and Wales
- Your instructions are straightforward
- The value of your Estate (single) is below £325,000
- The value of your Joint Estate is below £650,000
How It Works:
- Request a Will Questionaire via email or post
- Complete your Questionnaire and return along with Proof of Identification, signed Terms of Business and your Payment.
- A Qualified Will Writer will check your application for accuracy and may contact you to confirm or clarify the information you have provided.
- A Draft of your Will is drawn up and forwarded to you, so that you can ensure that you are satisfied with your instructions before the Final Will is produced.
- On your instructions to proceed, the Final Will document is prepared and posted to you via recorded delivery together with instructions for signing and witnessing.
Online Will Service
|Type of Service||Single Will||Joint/Mirror Will|
|Making a Will||£90.00||£130.00|
Once your Will document has been signed and witnessed, you may decide to put your documents in safe storage. Our company can arrange safe storage with our preferred partners for a “One off” cost of £40.00 per Will. Providing life-time storage and peace of mind.
Further details are available on request
If your circumstances are more complicated you may wish to consider professional Estate Planning.
Prices for Estate Planning vary dependant on the size of your Estate and what you wish to achieve. We can provide you with bespoke recommendations and a quote on request.
Call us now on 0800 368 9770 for a free no obligation discussion of your requirements.
Click to book an appointment with one of our local Will and Estate Planning Consultants.
Bradford City Centre, Little Germany, Goitside, Independent Quarter, West End, City Park, Eccleshill, Five Lane Ends, parts of Undercliffe, Fagley, Bolton Woods, Poplars Farm, Swain House, Ashbourne, High House, Grove House, Barkerend, Bradford Moor, Thornbury, Eastbrook, Pollard Park, parts of, Laisterdyke, Undercliffe, Wapping, Bierley, East Bowling, East Bierley, Laisterdyke, Tong, Tong Street, Holme Wood, Dudley Hill, Tyersal, Swaine Green, Cutler Heights, Tong Village, Bankfoot, Little Horton, West Bowling, Canterbury, Marshfields, Ripleyville, Buttershaw, Wibsey, Woodside, Westwood Park, Odsal, Staithgate, Great Horton, Lidget Green, Scholemoor, Horton Bank Top, Horton Grange, Manningham, Girlington, White Abbey, Lower Grange, Four Lane Ends, Whetley, Longlands, West Park, Rhodesway, Crossley Hall, Belle Vue, Frizinghall, Heaton, Daisy Hill, Haworth Road Estate, Chellow Heights, Chellow Grange, Apperley Bridge, parts of Eccleshill, Greengates, Idle, Ravenscliffe, Thackley, Thorpe Edge. Birkenshaw, Drighlington, Low Moor, Oakenshaw, Wyke, Lower Wyke, Delph Hill, Cullingworth, Clayton Heights Denholme, Queensbury, Thornton, School Green, Clayton, Allerton, Norr, Wilsden, Sandy Lane, Bingley, Cottingley, Eldwick, Harden, Baildon, Shipley, Saltaire, Windhill, Wrose, Cleckheaton, Gomersal, Scholes, Cononley, Cross Hills, Glusburn, Kildwick, Silsden, Steeton, Sutton-in-Craven, Hainworth, Keighley, Cowling, Haworth, Oakworth, Oxenhope, Cross Roads, Carleton-in-Craven, Embsay, Gargrave, Grassington, Hebden, Hellifield, Horton, Kettlewell, Kirkby Malham, Skipton, Threshfield, Tosside, Giggleswick, Horton in Ribblesdale, Settle